Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey Florale' Gift Set

I am a perfume and fragrance gal. Anything scented, I love!! The holidays are the perfect time to find amazing gift sets.  I have a friend who works in retail who told me that perfumed gift sets are usually only released during Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas. Since Christmas was near, I asked Santa for a gift set and was on the mission to find the right one.
I was thinking Thierry Mugler Womanity, Prada Candy, or Issey Miyake Florale. I have two previous Issey Miyake scents that I love so I picked that brand and I got it! Issey Miyake has their original signature scent, but they also have limited edition scents. This is one of them and the scent is so amazing and a must have. I promise you!

1.6oz. Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5oz. Moisturizing Body Lotion & 1oz. Shower Cream   
The scent has notes of mandarin, orange, lily, orange blossom, rose, wood.


I will let you in another little secret. Shhhh!! If you want gift sets at a discounted price, shop immediately after Christmas, XOXO!

    0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: