Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Zoya Robyn Review

Hey Luves!

Just when I thought Zoya Fairies were taking a break from their promos, they pop up and are at it again. With all the flash promos over the Christmas holiday another promo afterwards was surprising but I liked it. I liked it a lot! Tehehe

This most recent promo was for 3 FREE bottles. I was responsible for the shipping costs which was just $10 so I was game because I was saying $24. I grabbed the beauty I'm posting about today named Robyn along with Creamy and Yummy. Yummy and Robyn appears to be similar in color but they are not(I'll compare the two in a later post).

Flash
No Flash
The blue is so dreamy. I am glad I picked this color up. I am loving blues lately. As you guys know I go through color "phases" and blue is my IT color for 2013. What is your IT color?


*** Two Coats of Polish were used in my review ***

Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: