Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inexpensive OOTD | Embellishment & Sneakers


Charlotte Russe Sneakers - Old Navy Jeans - JCP Embellished Sweatshirt - Fossil Watch
I love dressing down in casual wear more than dressing up. Casual looks can be just as cute and sexy as heels and skirts. This is one of my inexpensive OOTD because I got a great deal on everything I purchase:

$26 Sneakers - Charlotte Russe Sale
$10 Sweatshirt - JCP on Sale + I had a coupon
$15-Jeans - Old Navy Sale (I received a coupon to use towards a future purchase which explains the price range on my purchase of these jeans)

Pretty great deals huh? I've provided direct links for the items I purchased if you decide that online shopping is easiest for you. Don't forget to sign up for Ebates first so you can receive a BIG FAT CHECK! Yes, it's free and every purchase you make earns you free cash back :)

Thanks for stopping by,

LaTasha xo



 








0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: