Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Natural Hair Care | Product Update

I wanted to share a few of my current natural hair staples. I haven't received a relaxer in a few years and it was the best decision I ever made. I love my hair more in the cooler months because I don't have to worry about my hair reverting due to heat. It gives me a chance to play with straighter styles and body waves. My hair is fine so keeping my hair strong is a must. I've seen so much progress over the years thanks to a few items I use on a regular basis. Here are a few...
TOP ROW(l-r)Design Essentials Stimulations, Design Essentials HCO,
Design Essentials SilkChi Silk Infusion, Organix Weightless Healing Oil,
BOTTOM ROW(l-r)RUSK deep oil shine, Moroccan Oil Hair,
Macadamia Healing Oil, Macadamia Healing Oil Spray, Simplicity Hair Oil 
DE Stimulations is a excellent conditioner I have been using for over years. I love how it makes my scalp feel. The tingle isamazing. For extra conditioning, I sit under the dryer for a few minutes after applying the conditioner to my hair and scalp. I use DE HCO everytime I blow dry my hair. I spray this all over my hair and it keeps my hair protected before any heat is applied. While I am flat ironing my hair, I apply a little oil to each section (Design Essentials Silk, Chi Silk Infusion, RUSK deep oil shine, Moroccan Oil Hair, or Macadamia Healing Oil for extra protection). 
Over time when I feel like my hair may need a pick me up, I spray a little Organix Weightless Healing Oil or Macadamia Healing Oil Spray on my hair. I only use about two squirts. When its time for me to wash (or co-wash) my hair, I apply simplicity hair oil all at least 1 day prior on my scalp and massage. This is what I use for my prepoo. I love this Hair oil blend especially the tea tree and peppermint oil.  


To Be Continued...

Thanks for stopping by,
LaTasha

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: