Friday, February 6, 2015

NEW NYX Intense Butter Glosses

When I saw that NYX was coming out with INTENSE Butter Glosses I was beyond excited. I only have one of their original Butter Glosses so getting a few of these were a must. All I can say is WOW! These are amazing. They still feel great on the lips like the original glosses, but they are more pigmented than ever. I have to grab a few more of these babes.
Berry Strudel
Tres Leches
Spice Cake
Black Cherry Tart
I am a NC45 by MAC for comparison and and I took these photos with the flash because it shows the truest of the colors. Also I purchased these from Ulta.

Have you grabbed any of these? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

They all look great on you! Thanks for the swatches, I like Tres Leches the most :)