Sunday, July 5, 2015

ColourPop Creeper ❤ OOTD

Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged in this long. It's funny how time flies especially when you're enjoying your baby. Hope you all have been well while I've been gone for a while. I wanted to share with you one of the newest lippies I grabbed from ColourPop Ultra Matte Collection. This pretty red baby is called 'Creeper' and she's a dream. Luckily, I was able to pick her up along with a few others. For $6 each, the deal was too great!!! Also, this is my first time ordering from the company and so far so good. I will definitely be ordering again. 

What are my thoughts on collection overall? I love how long lasting they are and the pigmentation. What I like to do is apply a coat, let it dry completely, then layer it with another. I notice when I do that, it eliminates the creases from showing on my lips and it appears more even. For the price, I am in love! 
LOVE Necklace & Navy Midi Dress - Forever 21
'Creeper' Lip Color - Colourpop
24x7 Nail Polish - Sinful Colors
Converse 'Optical White' All Stars

Where you all able to pick up any items from this collection? What are your favs?

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: