Sunday, November 27, 2011

JewelMint Zoe and Steampunks Review

When I joined JewelMint, I heard a lot about the Zoe Bracelet/Bangle. Me being new to JewelMint and also on their Facebook app showed me what pieces were HOT items and what pieces I should get. I knew that if the majority of the ladies wanted an item, that same item should be something I must consider adding to my own collection. 



Recently the bracelet was re-released so I grabbed it. My FB, YT, JM  and Blogger (Facebook, YouTube, JewelMint & Blogger friend) Jessi mentioned to me that the stone was sharp so I needed to be careful. She was correct. 
After I received the bracelet, it was so me. I love that it was edgy, unique, and was totally my style. The stone was sharp but it was not bothersome for me at all. 
Top view
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to put the bracelet on because it looked too small to fit my wrist

BUT the bracelet luckily came with a clasp so I did not have to worry about trying to slide over my hand

It has plenty of room for me so I can fit over my hand


I love Zoe !
The color of Zoe matches SteamPunks (also by JewelMint) so I paired to two together.










I would recommend these two as great pieces to add to your collection. They can be easily worn with anything. They both are very sturdy. I know I do not have to worry about the pieces breaking easily which is a huge plus. Totally worth the price. 


Click here to purchase from JewelMint and get Zoe along with Steampunks while they are still in stock ♥



4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Risha said... Best Blogger Tips

I would have never thought to put those together. Did not purchase either because I was so lost on how to pair them. Great Job off to buy while I can get $10 off each piece if I make separate purchases..LOL thank you!!!

Bloo said... Best Blogger Tips

Loving those pieces together on you. Looks much better on you then it did me. I had to return my Zoe because of quality issues and now it's sold out. My credit went to good use though :)

Risha said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey do you mind if I put your link to this post on my blog. I was doing a post on my 6 month hair update and the JM items I purchased because of this post.lmk thanks

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

HOWUDON, I would really be honored. I don't mind at all girly :-) THANK YOU