Sunday, November 27, 2011

Essie Winter Nail Polish Collection


Every month I have a new addiction. For the month of November, one of my addictions are Nail Polishes catered to the winter and holiday months.
I wanted to try a Holiday Nail Polish Set and decided to try Essie. One reason is because I found the set at a great price on eBay, the colors were non glitter which I hadn't found in any other collection, and I love Essie polish!




The mini polish collection came in a cute cube.  
The set includes from left to right:
Bangle Jangle (a pale lilac), Bobbing for Baubles (almost navy blue), Size Matters (a bright burgundy), and Cocktail Bling (a pale grey).
 

The two colors to the far left look very similar, but they are not. 

Here are the two colors side by side

The polish farthest to the left is Cocktail Bling which is a pale grey. 
With Flash
Without Flash
The polish to the right of Cocktail Bling is Bangle Jangle which is actually a lilac color
With Flash

Size Matters is a beautiful bright Burgundy

With Flash
Without Flash
 Bobbing for Baubles appears to be a dark grey, but it is a dark blue with a hint of navy. 
With Flash
Without Flash
The only color I have worn so far is Cocktail Bling shown below. This is a cropped photo from my Naked review. The color is so beautiful and last for a few days without any touch ups.



*All swatches were applied with no base or top coat. I also applied two coats. All items in this post (along with all other posts) were purchased by me and only me. No items shown were gifted or provided to me for a review*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: