Thursday, December 29, 2011

OCC Ghostly Nail Lacquer Review

OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) recently had a sale that I could not pass up. They changed the design of their bottles so they wanted to get rid of the older style bottles. 

They had a sale on the older bottles to make room for the newbies and I racked up! This is the first from my haul and it's called GHOSTLY. 

I put on a base coat, 2 coats of GHOSTLY, with a top coat
Sunlight
Inside with Flash
Outside in shade

It's a really soft pale lilac. I love it, along with my others polish from OCC. GHOSTLY is girly and cute. I feel like a princess with this polish. 

GHOSTLY came in one of  the newer bottle designs because after I made my purchased, OCC sold out of my lacquer. As a result, they was nice enough to send me the same polish in their newer bottle instead. 

This is why I will always love OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) !!! 
They really know how to treat their customers and that is very important to me 

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Jadore-Fashion said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the obsession...love the calm nail color!

Happy New year dear! Wishing you all the best!

xoxo
Stella