Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OOTD (Forever 21, JewelMint & BaubleBar)

One of the reasons I purchased a new camera was for improved picture quality. I wanted to do a OOTD (outfit of the day), but I did not have my battery. I was kicking myself, but luckily I had my cell handy. The pictures came out OK, but could be so much better. Now onto my OOTD!
My favorite F21 Cardigan & JewelMint Smooth Sailing Necklace
Skinny Jeans by Victoria Secrets, Leopard F21 Tank & Dollhouse Flats 
Jewelmint EverFrost Ring, Nov + Dec Friendship Bracelets & BaubleBar Disco Ball Bangle 
My clutch (I've had for years), F21 shades & JewelMint Polar Ends 
A few people have voiced their concerns over not being able to wear Smooth Sailing with much unless it's something with Polka Dots, or Stripes. I disagree!! This necklace can be worn with so many OOTD's. Even though this is my first time wearing the necklace, I knew it would be a perfect match with the red and leopard. 
I have had these red jeans from VS for months. I always purchase items and put them in my closet where they sit forever with the tags still on. I had to finally try these jeans out. I own a few pairs of VS jeans that I really like and I must say that I have to add these to that list. These jeans are long enough for my tall height and so comfty. That is hard to find nowadays! They are skinny jeans, but not so skinny that I cannot fit them over my foot. They glide on with ease and are cute! I just love how everything turned out. 

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: