Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails ♥ OCC Radiate

I purchased this bottle when I did my last OCC(Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) Haul. I have been holding out for a while to wear this polish and the time has finally come. I love bright nail polish lacquers and I thought this was a really pretty color for Valentine's Day. I checked my collection to find something close to this color and found nothing. This is definitely one of a kind and I love that since I have so many colors that are similar in shade.
OCC describes Radiate as a matte UV Red. 
The color is a neon red with a hint of orange
I used two coats of Radiate, then added one coat of NYX Dreamy as a top coat. 
I love both looks and think they both are perfect for Valentine's Day.

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Bloo said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been so sick and busy over the weekend that I didn't have any time to do Vday nails. And now they are bare :( Loving yours tho. I really need to use that glitter polish more often.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh No! I hope you feel better soon. Thank You @Bloo