Friday, February 10, 2012

JewelMint Flabella Review

Flabella's Anyone? When I first saw these earrings, I needed them! It was mandatory and a must have. LOL. I love the unique flower-like shape of the earrings, the colors, and how cute they were. I pictured wearing these with a really cute spring dress, or for Valentine's Day ♥ Some have mentioned they do not know how to pair the earrings with their outfits, the colors are not their style, or the earrings are too dressy. Regardless, I was still firm in my decision about these earrings. The first time I ordered them, they came defective. I returned those asap and ordered another pair because I knew they would sell out quickly (and they did). I was crossing my fingers that my 2nd pair would be perfect and they were! I did not have to deal with finding these now SOLD OUT earrings thankfully. 
The colors in my earrings are Topaz, Amethyst, and Sapphire. I say "my" earrings because everyone did not receive the same colors in their earrings. Some have yellow and pink stones. Either way, all the colors are still gorgeous as well as these earrings. Gosh, I cannot say how much I love them ♥
On this day, I paired the earrings up with a long sleeved royal blue tee and jeans. Everything worked pretty out well for a casual OOTD. I get compliments all the time. Everyone loves how beautiful the earrings look and I would have to agree.

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: