Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BaubleBar Taj Crystal Bib Review

Well Hello There! How is everyone's Monday going and how was your weekend? I took too long of a break from school, but I am back. Don't ask me why I took a break during the cooler months and decided to go back when it's nice and hot out. SMH. Anywhoo I miss you guys and had to do a post because it's been way too long. I wanted to share with you my newest babe from BaubleBar. This is the Taj Crystal Bib in the color Hematite. 

The necklace was part of BaubleBar platinum bauble so I was able to snag this gorgeous necklace for only $20! I wore it today for the first time and received so many compliments. This is a hot necklace. Hematite was the only color left when I joined the fun, but it's the color I would have picked anyway(Thanks Sophia!). I love the darkness of the necklace because it makes the stones shine and pop even more. Also black is one of my favorite colors. I tried to find the necklace so you guys can purchase one if you'd like and the necklace is gone. I am shocked because usually if a piece is out of stock or sold out it will say that on BaubleBar's site but not this time. There is nothing at all about this neck piece on their site that I could find so I'm sorry :( 
If you are interested in buying this necklace I would recommend 
you keep checking out BaubleBar 
& join them on FB so you don't miss the next bauble

What I'm wearing: 
** Kelly Green Blazer -  LuLu's 
** Hematite Earrings - Forever 21 
** White Tank - Forever 21

OOTD Video coming soon........

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO 


All items shown in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: