Sunday, October 21, 2012

25th Annual Town Point Wine Fest 2012

Howdy Everyone! I have been excited about the upcoming Wine Fest. My girls and I were going and the day finally arrived. By the time I got there with my Fruit Platter, I was beyond exhausted. It felt like I walked 4 miles. I sat down and was ready to chow down but no one else was there other than my coworker who brought a veggie platter. We were missing 6 other girls. After eating some carrots and broccoli, the other guests and the food started rolling in. We were ready to rock with our party of 8 and was ready to rock roll at this point....after getting a few bites in. 
I have no idea why my GF is giving me the hand but she's a little thugged out. LOL I Love You too :) 
Look at this wine stopper. How funny is that
Jalapeño Cheese anyone? (It was SPICY but had lots of flavor)
Check out his wine glass. Wowza!!
WE CAME PREPARED!
Our menu consisted of Cocktail & Spiced Shrimp, over 10 varieties of cheeses, 4 types of crackers, Sautéed Wings (Mild & Medium), Fruit & Veggie Platter,  Finger Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and White Chocolate Truffles
Some new friends we met
We are getting it in
I cannot believe how many compliments I received on this blouse. It was pretty bad ass though :)
There was a cruise ship leaving while we were partying it up.
Overall, I had an amazing time. I charged my camera battery up the night before and was excited about taking pictures for you guys. However when I got there and took the first picture, guess what?? I left my Camera Card at home. I was upset. I knew at this point I needed an iPhone 5. My Droid did a pretty good job otherwise. 
The festivities started at 11am and the tasting ended at 4:30 while the park closed at 6pm. 11am may seem too early to start sipping but by the time you set up your table, mingle, and walk to all the wineries (there was about 20 total) while purchasing some bottles, the time flies by! The weather was great and we all looked Fab. There is one in the spring and fall so attending both is a must. I walked away with 8 new bottles of wine (Peach, Blueberry, Mango, Riesling, etc). A little birdie told me that there is one in Richmond that is even larger so that is next on my check list. I will be there next go around for sure.

My Look ♡

  • Fossil Watch
  • Nails - Zoya in America
  • Earrings - BaubleBar Lemon Cushion Cut Studs 
  • Jewelry - Friendship Bracelets by JewelMint
  • Cinema Americano Bracelet by JewelMint
  • Pharaoh Bracelets by JewelMint
  • Ever Frost Ring by JewelMint
  • Le Beau Necklace by JewelMint
  • Mini Ram by J. Crew 
  • Friendship Bracelet from Target
  • Makeup - Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Urban Decay Perversion Pencil Liner 
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Maybelline Define A Brow in Dark Brown
  • Almay Mascara in Blackest Black
  • NYX Pure Red Lipstick
  • MAC Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder 
  • MAC Studio Fix Face Powder
  • MAC Brow Set in Show Off
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
  • Clinique SuperFit in Deep Caramel
  • NARS Exhibit A Blush
  • SmashBox Photo Light Finish
Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO Muahhhh :)

All items mentioned in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts



0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: