Sunday, November 4, 2012

Homecoming Weekend 2012 - BaubleBar, JewelMint, Sephora


Wow time flies when you're having fun. It was just a year ago when I was blogging about my
homecoming at my alma mater(NSU) now it's that time again. I was blogging a little before that time, but this is like Deja Vu to me except I have new hair, no braces, and a new place  It was a great weekend! What did you guys do? I wanted to share with you my OOTN and FOTD. Hope you enjoy
Charlotte Russe Peplum Top on sale for $2.99 (sold out, but here is something similar)
Faux Leather Leggings
Pelle Moda Booties purchased years ago (sold out, but here is something similar)  
BaubleBar Taj Crystal Necklace (currently sold out)
Jewelmint Versailles Earrings (currently sold out)
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red
Make Up Forever Aqua Black Waterproof Cream EyeShadow
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybelline Studio Blackest Black Eyeliner

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO, LaTasha :)

All items mentioned in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts



0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: