Sunday, December 2, 2012

Essie "Butler Please"

I was looking for a polish similar to Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and I came across this color. It's a beautiful blue and I was immediately drawn to the shade. I ran home to polish my nails and then that's when the disappointment hit. This polish was difficult to use. The consistency is a little sticky for me. It reminds me of Zoya's Charisma but not as bad(I haven't been able to apply Charisma yet!) The Essie color was just a little thick. I used Seche Vite as a base coat so I'm not sure why it gave me a difficult time. 

I purchased a few other others too. I will be trying those as well. Great colors huh?

BTW: This is my first post using my cell phone. I feel like I'm in Blog Happy Land. Lets the posts roll in :))

Update! I thought I grabbed my polishes for a really great deal at Walgreens. The bottle of Essie was $8 while the Maybelline bottles were $4.99 (I received 1/2 off the 2nd bottle). After going to Target today, they had the same bottles of Maybelline for $2.99 and the Essie was less than $8. After wearing the Essie today out and loving the color so much I have decided to keep that bottle and try a different base coat inside. The two bottles of Maybelline will be returned so I will not be getting a swatch of those colors unless I return to Target or grab them elsewhere for a great deal such as the one at Target :)


*** Two Coats of Polish were used in my review ***

Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo




0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: