Friday, December 14, 2012

My 1st ever GLAM BAG!

I've heard so many things about IPSY Glam Bag but was never really interested in getting. I have way too many cosmetics and beauty items so adding more to my collection not necessary. However when my friend showed me her November bag and explained how she loved the items I thought WHY NOT? 
It's a monthly subscription that only costs $10 a month (of course you can cancel at anytime). You get a mix of deluxe sample and full sized items in each bag. Here in my 1st bag I received:
 NYX Pearl Shadow in "Charcoal Pearl", Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Zero", Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes, Mai Couture highlight papier, and Be A Bombshell lip gloss in "Hot Mess" Everything comes in a cute zippered cosmetic bag that ironically reminds me of the NYX shadow I received this month.. 
This will look great over any red lipstick or stain.
I love it and it's not sticky at all!
You can see the shimmer on the paper 
Under my left eye I am wearing the highlight papier
(no product was used on my right eye)
Look at all the shimmer. Wow!
(l-r)
The primer is a clear gel(I will use as an eye primer only)
Zero glides on smoothly and it's a matte black just like I wanted
 Pearl Mania is perfect for the holidays and pretty pigmented
The item I was most excited about receiving was the UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil. I purchased their same pencil but in the color Pervusion which is an out of this world beyond black. I didn't know "Zero" existed and was a step down from the blackest black Pervusion which is why I wanted to try the shade but thought I'd just wait it out. Luckily for me I received it in my bag. Yay! 

Just to show you how good of a deal the $10 Glam Bag is I'm going to give you a break down of what each item sells for when purchased separately:


The UD Pencil is half size in the bag so I received approximately $8 product. The highlight papier in the bag is only 25 sheets so that's about $14 worth of product (I love math, LOL) Even after calculating the actual sizes that I received, paying $10 for this bag is BEYOND a great deal! I am very happy that I decided to join when I did and cannot wait to see what next month has to offer 

**** My Nail Polish is HERE




Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: