Monday, December 17, 2012

Influenster VoxBox

.25oz Bath and Body Works Forever Red Perfume
These pins write smoothly AND they're erasable (Totally wasn't expecting that)
Gillette Venus Embrace (comes with a Olay cartridge refill too)
I am glad that I received Bath and Body Works Forever Red because I was missing out until now. I know that I have too many perfume items so maybe that was my reason for avoiding this scent every time I've been to Bath and Body Works. I just have one thing to say about this perfume. It is an amazing scent! As soon as I sprayed it on I was in love. The scent is a little fruity (not too over the top though) and it reminds me of a perfume I use to own years ago made by Escada. I believe it was Rocking Rio. I actually enjoy Forever Red so much that I went to Bath and Body Works immediately and purchased the Forever Red Sugar Scrub, Fragrance Mist, and Lotion. BTW: The packaging is very sexy and girly :)

I tried the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape and it was the most heavenly chocolate with nuts that I've tasted in a while. I am a Lindt chocolate lover and this bar was wonderful. The salt was just the right amount and the chocolate was creamy and smooth. It is not a Salty-Sweet flavor which is what I wanted. The crunchiness of the nuts which are actually Almonds made this bar stand out from Lindt. Now I have a new chocolate love that I can add to my small list

If you saw my pen stash you'd be shocked. I have all types of pens in all ink colors. Gel pens are my favorite because they write so elegantly. Even though these Frixion pens are not gel ink pens they are still pretty good. They are better than a normal ball point pen, but not as smooth as a gel pen. Its sorta like a mix between an Ink and a Gel if that helps at all

Now on to the razor! I get waxed but not on my legs and underarms because I need those areas to remain bare all the time. I cannot wait for the hair to grow in order for the waxing to take place. I usually purchase Bic's "Silky Touch" Razors because I use razors every few days and Silky Touch are cost efficient especially for the amount of razors I receive. This item was the item I wanted to try over everything else because there is nothing wrong with change and I was looking forward to that. The cartridge on the Gillette Venus Embrace has a pivot head with 5 razors so its guarantee to make everything smooth and move with the curves that us ladies have :) The price is a few dollars more than my Bic but I'll give this a try again especially since I also received a $2.00 off coupon. Yay! I am really looking forward to trying the Oil of Olay cartridge that was included because I love all things Oil of Olay.


* Disclaimer * All products reviewed in this post were provided to me complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: