Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Loving My Jennifer & Soo Bow Earrings


Hello Luves!
If you know me you would know how much I loveeee bows. Anything with a bow and I'm all smiles. I saw these cute bow earrings on ShopLately and I had to grab them. I am glad that I did because they were only $17.50! 
I love how girly the bow actually looks. The detail on the earrings are amazing. Very one of a kind! I really love the little crystals that are all over the bow. They are really gorgeous and beautiful. Any girl at heart would love these. Valentine's is coming up and these would make the perfect gift for friends or loved ones.
 "Topped with a Bow Earrings" by Jennifer & Soo
Flash
No Flash
How large they are when worn
ShopLately is not a monthly subscription service. There is no need to skip a month or worry about being billed any additional costs outside of your normal purchases. The shipping usually takes about a week which isn't too bad and I love the flat fee shipping costs of $2.99
Also, if you're wondering about my Black and White skull scarf that I am also wearing. I purchased this also from ShopLately. It has been a while but I just check and it has been restocked. 
You're welcome to check that out too. It's called the "Lightweight Skull and Crossbones Fringe Hem Scarf" and guess what? It's only $6.99!!!
If you are new to ShopLately, feel free to use my link HERE to make your first purchase(s).
I am glad I had the chance to tell you about these cuties that I love.

Nail Polish: Zoya Yummy


Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: