Sunday, May 19, 2013

Essie Clambake ♡ Bikini So Teeny (Review & Swatches)

Hello Ladies! I have recently had a liking for Essie polishes. I have always been a lover of Essie but I have been seeing a lot of their colors everywhere recently so it was time to go shopping.
 
I took both pictures WITHOUT Flash so you can see the true color using my iPhone which showed the color better than my DSLR
The first one up is called Bikini So Teeny from Essie's 2012 Summer Collection. 
I wanted a periwinkle color and was torn between this and Lapiz of Luxury
I ended up grabbing this as my choice. 
I was keep my fingers crossed but figured if I didn't like it, 
 I could exchange it. 
All I have to say is WOW! 
This color is amazing. 
It's the perfect periwinkle! 
I was also hesitant because this color has a little shimmer but it's 
so faint you can barely see it. I
If you guys do not own this you're missing out seriously. 
The application for this polish was pretty easy. 
It applies perfectly.
Without Flash

With Flash
This pretty is called Clambake. It's a red-orange color and really creamy. Let me tell you about this color. I went to pick up Shake Your $$ Maker from Essie's 2013 Collection. At the register I had both polishes but decided NOT to get Clambake because I wanted a green instead. When I got home I realized the sales rep put the wrong color in my bag. The unfortunate thing is that the store is going out of business so there are NO returns or exchanges :( 
Even though Clambake is a pretty color, it is not what I originally wanted. The application for this polish was pretty easy. It applies equally as well as Bikini So Teeny.

Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo
*** Two Coats of Polish was used for my review ***


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: