Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Its Purple Rain {OOTD}


Good Afternoon! I am hoping that Spring is finally here to stay. The cold weather has been unreal especially here in VA. I decided now was the perfect time for me to give you guys a quick OOTD. Hope you enjoy

Forever 21 Gold Metallic Skinny Belt(already owned)t, Forever 21 Sandals, Jeggings(already owned), Express Black Cami(already owned), ShopLately Hermes Inspired Bracelet, Revlon Polish, Fossil Watch, Accessory Concierge Necklace, Jewelmint Ring, Lips: MAC Snob, NYX Purple Rain, & OCC Hoochie LipTar

I have been on the hunt and prowl for these metal trim shoes since I saw them, but I missed them and they have been sold out for months. The shoes Gods told me to go to F21 for some shopping and I saw one pair of these shoes AND they were in my size. I couldn't believe it. The guy said they were hiding in a box in the back and he just brought them out mins before I arrived. They were meant for me:))


Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: