Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Lady in Red




Hat(a few seasons ago but its from Amazon), Forever 21 Maxi Dress (a few seasons back), Bangles (previously owned), Gold Aviators & Earrings from my local BSS (SIMILAR is here) Jewelmint Necklace, Gucci Sandals (a few seasons ago)

 Hi Everyone,
It's another gorgeous day today and I wanted to show you my comfy OOTD. I washed my hair yesterday was woke up this morning not wanting to do a thing with it. Thank Goodness for Hats right? LOL I just jazzed up the look with my accessories and I was out the door. Very effortless especially since I skipped a lot of makeup today. I saw Fast and Furious 6 and it was one of the best movies I've seen all year! After the disappointment with Iron Man 3 & Hangover 3, Fast & Furious was exactly what I needed. Go see it if you haven't yet and take your Boo too. Both of you will love it!

Thanks for stopping by,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: