Monday, July 1, 2013

It's a Gladiator OOTD

Hey Everyone. I hope you're staying dry unlike myself. It's been raining off and on all day here. My newly straighten hair is in serious trouble. Poof and Frizz is on the way :( 
I wanted to share with you a OOTD that is really fresh and girly. I have been a lover of Gladiator sandals and booties for years. I have so many variations of them because they are comfy and make my legs look great. When I saw these babes on eBay, I went ahead and grabbed them. I have plenty of black shoes so I opted for this soft Neutral blush color instead. Today was my 1st day wearing them and they are comfy as ever. I paired them with this romper I have had for at least 2 years from Forever 21. I never wore it because it's too big in a size Medium, but today I said "Now or Never!"

FYI: I always try to leave the link for the item or items I have purchased (when applicable). If you click the highlighted word in my post, it will take you directly to the website. Now if you're wanting to grab these hotties, I just checked and there was one size 8 left so hurry hurry HURRY :))

Make sure you follow me on Instagram (elle_lay) if you haven't done so already. I share a lot of goodies there that I don't get a chance to blog about or upload to YouTube.


Thanks for stopping by,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: