Monday, June 24, 2013

Finally a MAC Heroine DUPE!


Natural Light(NO Flash)
Flash


You would think my favorite color is purple. It actually is not even though I have been loving purple lippies lately. It's really becoming an addiction you guys but anyhow, I missed out of MAC Heroine because I didn't know it even existed till it was too late :( I've been researching for a dupe along with valid swatches and finally found it. This purple beauty is called "Rebellious" and I'm in love. It's described as a vibrant purple matte and that is exactly what it is. The packaging is so dainty and girly. It has the appearance of diamond stones around the tube. How hot is that? The color is fierce too. LOVES IT!


When I applied Rebellious, the lipstick was so smooth and smelled similar to MAC lipsticks. I was blown away. 
Word has it is that the creator wanted to give us something very similar to Heroine because it has been discontinued. She did just that and I am glad because we all need a little purple in our life.

Make sure you follow me on Instagram (elle_lay) if you haven't done so already. I share a lot of goodies there that I don't get a chance to blog about or upload to YouTube.



Thanks for stopping by,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: