Thursday, December 26, 2013

Home for the Holidays|OOTD

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and have a great Holiday. 
I headed back home for the holidays and enjoyed time with my family. 
It was much needed. 
Christmas came so fast and I felt unprepared. 
Nevertheless, I was still able to get everything accomplished & its still my favorite Holiday! 
Here is what I wore. I hope you enjoy Luves :)

All Fired Up by MAC, F21 Denim Jacket, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Joggers, Gap Scarf, ShoeDazzle Booties
These are "Roxie" and the booties I wore yesterday. After receiving so many compliments from everyone yesterday, I thought I would share my thoughts thus far. They are unbelievably comfortable and sky high. My perfect shoe! If you haven't joined Shoedazzle yet, my advice to you is HURRY. This is the only shoe membership I have. JustFab customer service sucks and their selection is HORRIBLE! 
I love Shoedazzle because they always have promos, I get free shipping as a VIP, and their selection is fierce! Also this bootie is currently on sale for VIP's!! Here is my LINK if you want to join. 


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: