Saturday, December 28, 2013

M・A・C Magnetic Nudes


Close Contact
Sensual Sparks
I added more pictures to share with you, but the quality of them changed when I uploaded to my blog thanks to Google + and it's driving me BANANAS! 
Anyhow, back to the lipstick…This is one of M・A・C's collections I was waiting to be revealed. I am loving nudes lately so getting adding these items to my collection was a must. 

Close Contact - My FAVORITE! It reminds me a little of Creme De Nude with the silkiness and smooth application but it has more coverage in my opinion. I am so glad I ordered a backup of this because I am in love.

Sensual Sparks - I thought I would love this especially when I saw it on other ladies, but my issue is that is blends in with my complexion. I'm a NC45 by M・A・C and this is pretty much the same shade. It's NC45 on my lips. LOL If I were a shade darker or lighter, it would be perfect on me.

I did not get Morning Rose. After seeing Bad Girl RiRi on me, I realize that Rose/Mauve shades are a thumbs down for me. Also I'm not a frost gal so I passed on Carnal Instinct too.
Did you have a chance to grab anything from this collection? If so, what are your favs?

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo
*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: