Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I♡Target Collaborations

I wanted to share with you a color splash outfit of the day (or night) featuring a few collections from Target! I am mixing Peter Pilotto, Prabal Gurung, and Phillip Lim. Yay! I love every single piece especially Peter Pilotto's tops. They are soft, fun, and so comfortable. They have the right amount of stretch which seems hard to find nowadays. I cannot wait to wear the other pieces I grab that that collection because the colors are perfect for the upcoming spring/summer months. If you missed any of these pieces, check out eBay. I'm sure you will be able to find them there. Good Luck :)

Prabal Gurung for Target (heels)
Phillip Lim for Target Top Handle Crossbody (purse)
 Peter Pilotto for Target (top) 
Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: