Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Love You Cynthia, Saleema, & Roxie!

I had to share with you some of my most recent ShoeDazzle purchases that I am drooling over. I joined a while back and have loved everything I have purchased. This is the ONLY membership club that I currently have. I tried JustFab but their shoes were all NOT worth 39.95 and their customer service was HORRIBLE!!! Hated it! Online it'll say their chat was available but never was. When I did reach a rep, the wait time was outrageous. I tried them twice and cancelled both times. I will never ever go back to JustFab. 
Anyhooo, ShoeDazzle is totally different. When they have a sale, it's a SALE and their customer service chat works online and via telephone. I have a few items from them and shoes for as low as $10. Nice qualities shoes I might add. I was a 9.95 V.I.P Member but that has since been grandfathered, their newest membership is V.I.P Elite which is 39.95 monthly but you can skip a month. Shipping is always free as well as returns. Another great perk of ShoeDazzle is that they carry lots of popular brands such as Steve Madden, BCBG, Jessica Simpson, etc. You can't beat it !!
Roxie
Saleema 
BCBG Cynthia
Roxie and Saleema are so comfortable! They are some sexy heels ladies and some of my favs thus far. They are both currently on sale for approximately $25 as a VIP member so hurry and grab these babes. Cynthia is a hottie also but runs about a half size too small which sucks for me because the 9.5 is sold out :((( 
If you're interested in joining ShoeDazzle, make sure you use my referral link HERE since I actually referred you. You will receive your first item for at HALF OFF plus free shipping. I will receive add'l points also and YES of course you can cancel at anytime because remember...their chat and customer service actually works LOL

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: