Friday, September 19, 2014

Country Chic ♡ OOTD


Every time I went out and found a cute inexpensive outfit that would fit me and my bump, I grabbed it. I have so many clothing pieces that I still haven't worn and I need to get a move on before baby arrives. I love all things lace, ruffle, and girly so as soon as I saw this white number at a local store in my area called 'Roses' (Yes, they are still around), I knew I had to have it. Since my belly is much larger now than when I tried the high-lo dress on, I added some shorts underneath just in case the wind decided to take over. For $15 bucks, it was a great deal and I felt just like a Southern Bell. If it wasn't so hot out, I probably would've wore cowboy boots with it :)

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: