Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIOR Instant Cleansing Water w/ Pure Lily Extract

Hey Everybody!
I wanted to share with you one of my newest staple beauty must haves. It's DIOR Instant Cleansing Water with Pure Lily Extract. I must admit, this is the only Dior item I own other than J'adore Parfum which I also love. I was looking for a gentle cleanser that did not cause breakouts and was able to visibly remove makeup or what was hidden from my naked eye. I purchased this on a whim from Sephora not really knowing if it would work with my sensitive skin or not but it does! 

How do I use it?
  • After I wash my face, I use this as a toner
  • Eye makeup remover
  • Facial makeup Remover
A little goes a long way and I will be purchasing another bottle once this is all gone. It's now a must have in my daily skin regimen.

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo
*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: