Sunday, October 4, 2015

NYX Liquid Suede ft. Tea & Cookies, Sandstorm, & Amethyst

Hello Everyone! When I saw these were launching, I wanted to give them a try until I researched a little more and found some not so good reviews on Instragram. Once my friend mentioned getting a few, it's like everyone started posting about them with great things to say. Since their reviews were great, I figured that I would give them a try myself. I am so glad that I did because these NYX Liquid Suede Lippies are AMAZING!!! 
I purchased Tea & Cookies, Sandstorm, and Amethyst. I think that Sandstorm is probably my favorite. What do you think? 

Tea & Cookies 
Sandstorm
Amethyst
These were taken in Natural Light and I only needed one swatch. They are very pigmented as you can see. I love these because they try to be a non-drying matte. Even though they are not kiss proof, the color really pays off. I am in LOVE♡


*I am a NC45 by MAC for shade comparison*

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: