Sunday, October 4, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture VOXBOX♡Fuchsia & Rose Stiletto

When I heard that I was getting another YSL VoxBox I was floored. My first box was amazing, so I was grateful to be getting another. I received two lipstick product. Both are YSL Rouge Pur Couture in the shades Fuchsia #19 and Rose Stiletto #9. They are Satin lipsticks and offer just the right amount of Hydration. I love these two so much!

Engraved YSL on the lipstick
(l) Fuchsia (r) Rose Stiletto

Rose Stiletto 
Fuschia

Rose Stiletto is a neutral nude shade that will go great with any complexion. It has just the right about of color to make your lips pop. The same goes with Fuchsia but it is a little more lively. Unlike some other Fuchsia lip colors I own, this one is the perfect shade that you can actually wear all year round. I cannot wait to wear this Fall!

Hope you enjoyed my review of my newest Yves Saint Laurent goodies. Which is your favorite? 

*I am a NC45 by MAC for shade comparison*

Thanks for Stopping By,
LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: