Sunday, October 30, 2011

Black and White with Turquoise Pumps

This past weekend was Homecoming at Norfolk State University which is my alma mater. I decided to get out and enjoy a little. I wanted to wear some pieces that I had, but haven't had the opportunity to wear yet. This was my perfect chance to do so.....




I knew that I wanted a pump with a slighter wider heel so when I saw these, I had to purchase them. They are the heel height that I love and I had no turquoise pumps in my collection so these were PERFECT!! They are comfortable and still sexy at the same time. 

Steve Madden Beasst Pump
They have a slight round toe
Dress by Forever 21.
This was my first time wearing and it has all the comfort that I love in my dresses.
I believe this dress is out of stock now.
 JewelMint's Brixton Earrings which reminds me of Acrylic Ear Gauges.
They are black and clear. These earrings are very unique and I love them!
JewelMint Saber Pendant
OCC's Pool Boy Nail Lacquer w/out FLASH
A bright baby blue polish
OCC's Pool Boy Nail Lacquer w/ FLASH


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: