Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Casual OOTD with JewelMint

I have always wanted to do more OOTD's, but for some reason I just never really got into it. I'm not sure why, but I'm going to give this a try and see how it goes. 

This is my casual look on a cold, comfortable, and cozy day
What am I wearing?
  • Abercrombie and Fitch V-Neck Sweater
  • Ugg Boots
  • Urban Outfitters Skinny Jeans
  • Jewelmint Lucky Charms Pin
  • Jewelmint: Humanity 2 Bracelet, a few Friendship Bracelets, & gold LOVE ring from Lady Luck Trio Set (right hand)
  • Jewelmint: Forever Yours Bracelet along with Silver Wishbone + RoseGold Clover Rings from Lady Luck Trio Set (left hand)
  • Maybelline Pink Twirl #820 Nail Polish
Happy Superbowl Day!

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Bloo said... Best Blogger Tips

Love it!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Very pretty! Love the accessories.)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank You @Lucie Srbová