Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nars Exhibit A Eyeshadow Review

I have never seen any blush as pigmented as this. Remember I exchanged Nars Super Orgasm for this blush? Here is video if you don't recall. (Sorry for the crazy eyes) LOL!
The blush is a Rich Matte Orange  and you only need a little. I am serious! If you use more than a little of this blush, your cheeks are going to be as bright as Santa's. I've always wanted to try this blush as an eye shadow and I finally did. I love the end results. 
I used Two Faced Shadow Insurance primer before using the blush/eyeshadow. I love orange eye shadow so this is one of my newest favs and the color is amazing. OMG! I know this will look amazing under Urban Decay "Half Baked" from their Naked 1 Palette. It is rare to find products that has multiple uses, so when find one it's best to grab it asap. It's like 2 for the price of 1!!

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: