Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars 2012 and Zoya!

It's Monday and the start of an amazing week! How was everyone's weekend? Mines was fantastic despite allergies. Did you see the Oscars? I did and thought the whole event was Fab! I love watching every year since I am such a movie buff. I was pretty caught up with the movies (Moneyball, The Iron Lady, The Descendants, The Help, and Albert Nobbs). I'm glad that Meryl Streep did win for The Iron Lady, but I was also rooting for Glenn Close and George Clooney too. After watching the Oscars, I realized that I need to see The Artist and Hugo immediately. I felt left out since I have never seen them, but they won so many awards.
Now lets talk about the ladies and the dresses. Wow!!! I think that EVERYONE  came out in the best of their best. I was floored at how beautiful everyone looked. I really loved the dresses worn by Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Michelle Williams, Gwyneth Paltrow, and many more! What are your thoughts on best dressed? Please do share.
I wanted to share with you what I am wearing today. This is such a classy color and a wonderful match for an event like the Oscars. I thought this polish was going to be a basic grey when looking at the polish in the bottle, but when I put the polish on, surprisingly it's not. That's a good surprise! Carey is indeed grey, but it has a slight hint of blue. This is one of the reasons I love Zoya polishes so much. Carey reminds me of Kristen because it's one of those colors that makes you say "What color is that?" I like the idea that the colors can take on the role of being whatever I'd like. 
You can really see in that the polish looks blue and also grey. So gorgeous and fresh. 
The quality of Zoya polishes are amazing. 
They are so rich and even after one coat you can see the superb coverage. 
If you haven't tried Zoya before, now is the chance to do so.
Trust me, you'll love their polishes too.


Thanks for stopping by, XOXO 

*** Two Coats of Polish were used in my review *** 
All items shown in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: