Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zoya Cho & America Swatches & Review

Zoya had a cool promotion for Valentine's Day. If you purchase any polish, you can get one of their red polishes for FREE (your pick!). The extra perk was the shipping was also free, so it was 2 polishes with free shipping for the price of one. Yay! I have been eyeing Cho for the longest, but I haven't been able to catch any promo's from Zoya so this was my chance to grab her. I have also been wanting a really bright red so this was a double plus. 
Zoya describes Cho as "opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer". The description is right on. The shimmer in Cho so subtle that it was hard to get a good shot of the polish. I was able to achieve a few good ones though.  I love this color on me and it reminds me of OCC "Petty Beige" lip tar. These two together are going to look so lush. I love matching my nails with my lips. Yum!
I wanted the brightest red polish that Zoya had and I believe I found it with America. A bright red nail looks so pretty all year round and since I was a kid, I've always love red nails. Who didn't? 

2 coats were used for all my swatches

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: