Thursday, March 22, 2012

Revlon Indigo Night Swatches & Review

Hey Everyone! What I thought would be a quick post, turned out to be the total opposite. It was late at night when I took these pictures so I thought I could just upload these pictures using my cell phone and make a new post but NOPE! The pictures uploaded ok, but I could not delete the other info my cell provider added with the pictures such as their website, name, etc. SMH! So here I am doing things the way I usually do.....the long way. It's no biggie, but one day I am going to figure out all how to do all the things I would like but with ease. LOL. 
Ok, I received these a few items from a contest/giveaway that I won. I was super excited because I never win anything EVER. I have heard so many great things about this Nail Enamel so I was happy for my chance to give it a try. 

                                  The color of this polish is hot. The blue is fierce and
not too over the top.
This is a sexy color. I love it! Overall the polish goes on really well
and not sheer at all.
I was having issues with the brush though.
It’s a little wider and thicker than I would like.
I was getting polish all over my cuticles, but it wasn't too bad.
The color of the polish makes it all better ♥


Thanks for stopping by, XOXO 

*** Two Coats of Polish were used in my review *** 

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: