Sunday, April 29, 2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

Hey Everyone! I wanted to show you my NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams that I purchased from Hautelook. I am in love with these. When NYX said they were soft, they meant they were soft. LOL! The one I have been eyeing is Amsterdam which is a matte Red. 
When I saw Hautelook had Amsterdam with other colors available in a bundle, I had to jump at the offer and I'm glad that I did. The lip creams are moisturizing and smooth. I love grabbing these because they are super easy to apply and I don't have to worry about a lip brush if I don't want because applying them are a breeze. These are one of a kind for me. I own matte lipstick, but they are not soft like these. Don't get me wrong, I love them all but the lip creams are a different texture from the others. 

Flash
No Flash 
Istanbul
Amsterdam
Addis Ababa
The set included 5 lip creams, but I couldn't find Istanbul for the hand swatch :-( It is my favorite of all the lip creams because it's perfect pink and goes well with anything I wear. FYI: I later found it and in all places it was in my cosmetic bag. Duh! Not sure why I didn't check there first

My NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams were $18 for a set of 5 from Hautelook! They usually average at $6 each so purchasing from Hautelook is a huge savings. If you are not a Hautelook customer, feel free to join using my link HERE . To sign up, it's free with no fees. You only pay for items that you purchase when, or if you decide to make a purchase (Monthly/Weekly/Daily memberships are not for me personally *smile* )


What I am wearing above:
  • JewelMint Here to Eternity Necklace 
  • JewelMint Pin Up Necklace
  • Juicy Couture PavĂ© Heart Stud Earrings
  • BaubleBar Lemon Cushion Cut Studs
  • Zoya Snow White Nail Polish

Thanks for stopping by, XOXO 

All items shown in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts



0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: