Thursday, September 27, 2012

Butter London Wallis and Knackered Review

Hello Beautiful Ladies...and Gents :) I want to show you some swatches from my first ever Butter London purchase. I have tons of polish but never purchased this particular brand because I just didn't find a need to do so. My coworker said the quality is great and the polish last longer but ok.......LOL For me the price is a little steep and with my habit and love for polish I didn't want to take that huge of a leap. For $14 a bottle I can purchase a few bottles of polish from the other brands that I love. 
So Ulta had their 21 days of beauty this month and on each day they had a special deal. I found out about their sale after seeing Kendall or Kylie Jenner Twitter post. Thanks girls :)  The deal was Buy one Bottle for $14 get a bottle free! 
Knackered
I decided to go with Knackered because I thought it was a unique color. At first glance it was perfect in the bottle but when I put the polish on, it wasn't. I used 4 coats for this swatch but still wasn't happy with the results. It was too pale for me. Next time I will try a opaque base coat polish and hopefully that will make it pop a little more. 
Wallis
On the other hand, Wallis is so dreamy and gorgeous! I am in love with this color. There is nothing else like it. Wow! Overall I am glad that I experienced Butter London but for the price I doubt I will make another purchase from them again UNLESS I find another great deal like this. 


Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO Muahhhh :)

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: