Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OOTD - JustFab, JewelMint, ShopLately, & Forever 21

Hey Everyone! I wanted to share with you one of my most recent OOTD's. The weather is changing, fall is here, and so is fall fashions. I love it! I do not like the cold at all but the fall isn't too bad because it's highs and lows so I can deal with that. Also it reminds me of the Spring (I'm a spring baby). On this particular day I decided to put on one of my all time favorites. A BLAZER! I love Blazers so much as some of you may already know. I enjoy wearing them because you can dress em up or down and I feel like everything looks good with a blazer.
Cut to Perfection Collar Necklace - Gold
I have never really been into the collar necklaces because I was afraid. I thought I wouldn't be able to pull it off so I just steered away from those neck pieces all together. Also I didn't really own any collared shirts so the necklaces wouldn't have worked for me. I'm in love now y'all :)
Sparkling Reptile Collar Tip Pins - Black
On this particular day I wore the Cut to Perfection Necklace but had to try the Collar Pins on just to see how they'd look. I would recommend these pins to those who are feeling the way I use to feel or just iffy overall. They add just the right about of pizazz to a top and are an easy way to dress up any blouse. I am very happy with my purchase and ready for the new change of moving into the "collared" world. What took me so long?!?! SMH

Blazer: Forever 21 (last year's design)
Shoes: JustFab Payson in Nude (I wear a true size 9 but had to order these in a 10)
Jeans: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21
Necklaces: Shop Lately
Bracelet: JewelMint (I cannot think of the name of this bracelet. I'm sorry)
Earrings: JewelMint Tailor Made
Lips: MAC Film Noir
Nails: American Apparel Raccoon


Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO Muahhhh :)

All items mentioned in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts