Sunday, September 9, 2012

JustFab NIKITA Review & OOTN

Welcome to my wonderful world of JustFab! I cannot stop talking about my Mary Jane pumps. OMG! I was watching a fellow YouTuber who was doing a review on these pumps and my mouth dropped. When ShoeMint started they had a similar pump called Edith that I liked but was iffy on purchasing because I was unsure if I wanted to do another membership club. By the time I realized that I indeed wanted Edith they were no longer available for purchase so I'm glad I saw these babes because they are   Fab :)

How does JustFab work? As a VIP member (which I currently am), you pay 39.95 which is the cost for all of their shoes. When you skip a month so you will not be charged 39.95 until you decide to make a purchase. I love that when you do skip a month with JustFab because you are able to see on their site that you have skipped as soon as you log in. It gives you that confirmation that they have done what you've requested. Also if you decide to cancel at anytime you can on their site as well. JustFab is different from JewelMint because you have to contact them via chat or telephone to cancel which can be a hassle especially when you are pressed for time like I usually am. JustFab also has the option to Pay As You Go. The price varies on each shoe which is more than the 39.95 but there is no monthly membership so you do not have to worry about skipping.

What are my thoughts on my Nikita Pumps? When I purchased these the deal for new customers was Buy One, Get one 50% off. I purchased these in a size 9 along with their nude Payson in a size 9 (Payson and Nikita are pretty much the same style shoe in my opinion). When I received both pumps they were even more prettier in person than they were on their site. My biggest fear was that the shoes would look cheap and flimsy. I want to be honest with you guys because sometimes shoes appear that way when you see them in a ad or picture. It is ok to not pay a lot for shoes but I do not want my shoes to look cheap. That is a huge turn off to me! These do NOT look like a discount shoe at all which is why I was so surprised. The only downside was that I could not fit a 9 in either shoe. The reviews from JustFab says the shoes are true to size but they are not. If you can order a half size up I recommend that you do. In my case I had to go a full size up since they do not carry 9.5. I returned them both and was able to exchange the Nikita for a size 10 but Payson was out of stock. JustFab issued me a credit that I recently was able to use to get Payson which are on the way to me. The shoes have a 2in hidden platform with a super sexy high heel. Its 6inches of lusciousness. LOL

Me and the girlz went out for some fine Indian cuisine. Nikita went with me for my OOTN


JustFab Nikita Mary Jane Pumps *Current deal is Buy One, Get one FREE for new members*

Black cardigan from Forever 21
White cardigan from Forever 21
Teal blue jeggings from Olive Ole   
Plated Pyramid Stud Leather Cuff from ShopLately (I call this my Hermes "like" cuff) 
White Fossil Watch
JewelMint Blanc Bomb Ring *currently sold out*
Pearl Earrings
Pearl Necklace

BTW: The food was very exotic and tasty. We had a great time!







Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.....XOXO Muahhhh :)

All items mentioned in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Bloo said... Best Blogger Tips

Loving those shoes on you. Not to mention the teal pants! You certainly do look fab!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks a bunch @Bloo