Monday, November 19, 2012

NYX True Navy Review & Swatches

Hola! One of my subbies sent me a message in Espanol so I just felt the need to say that. HaHa! How are you guys and gals doing? I have another NYX post for you. I have mentioned this time and time again but I really love NYX! It's a great brand to shop on a budget or if you're looking for a quality product at a great price. Fits me so I'll say YES to NYX. Cherry Culture had a sale so I decided to pick up some NYX lip colors as well and nail colors. I want to show you this beautiful nail color that I grabbed. It's called True Navy! 
My thoughts: It's called "True Navy"but the polish actually 
isn't that dark in my opinion. 
It is a beautiful blue, but not really navy. 
The color reminds me of Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue. 
It is a few shades darker but I see the similarities 
in the colors.
 If you're in light True Navy is not really dark. 
Overall I am satisfied with the polish and the results 
because it's a gorgeous color regardless. 

*** Three Coats of Polish were used in my review ***
All items shown in this video were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with any company, nor have I been provided with any products to review in this post, or any of my previous posts

Thanks for stopping by,  
LaTasha xo


P.S. Lip Swatches and Post to come. STAY TUNED.....


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: