Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blue IV



Hello Everyone. I hope you're having a Sunny Day. The weather here wasn't too bad today which is great. I enjoy high 70's and low 80's weather because it's not too hot and not too cold. It was the perfect day to finally wear my multicolored luves from Zara. I purchased these a while back and I'm finally getting around to wearing them. I am in LOVE with these shoes like no other Ladies. I received compliments from everyone at work today. They are so comfortable and I could jump hurdles seriously. The colors give me an amazon or jungle kind of feeling especially with the black and print zebra like pattern. 

F21 Blazer & F21 Tank, Accessory Concierge Pave Link Bracelet, ShopLately Hermes Style Cuff,
VS Siren Skinnies, Ebay Sunnies, Local BSS Hoops, Riri Woo
Thanks for stopping by,  

LaTasha xo

*This post is NOT sponsored*



0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: