Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WOAH! Sail La Vie

What can I say about this gorgeous color. It's perfect. Yeah, I said it. Just when I thought that Essie Bikini So Teeny was one of the prettiest blues ever, this is neck and neck to that one. The colors are 95% identical, but the price definitely isn't. Sail La Vie only cost about $2 while Bikini So Teeny averages $8 (I grabbed mines on sale). Here is SAIL LA VIE!
See how close they are in color
Overall, I say skip the Essie and the cost and grab the Sinful colors color if you see it out. I would say Sinful Colors is a dupe for sure. Look at me wearing it in my most recent videos. I'm telling you. The pictures do no justice when you see it in action:

Thanks for stopping by,
LaTasha xo

*This post and video is NOT sponsored*


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT: