Saturday, December 28, 2013

M・A・C Punk Couture

Punk Couture
Why is this color so luscious?!? OMG. When I first applied the lip color, I was a little disappointed because it was a tad streaky but after two coats, it stayed on like a dream. Its dark, strong, rich, and PERFECT! That's exactly how I love my lip colors especially for the winter months. I cannot wait to wear her out and I am so thankful I was able to grab this beauty because. 
I'm in love with Punk Couture

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

KCL said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh I love this on you!! Very pretty. I so need this color now.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! It's a pretty gorgeous color. If you can get it, please grab it

cmichellestyles said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE THAT LIP COLOR!!!!
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Me as well. It's a must have to very girls collection